We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Our client is New Zealand's premier supplier for providing water management product to civil and rural infrastructure markets. They are currently looking for an experienced concrete pre-caster to join their team. You will be setting molds and pouring concrete, finishing of concrete, preparation of reinforcing, assembling and disassembling concrete molds and general labouring. This is an ongoing temporary role. Monday to Friday 7am starts.
- Previous experience in concreting
- To be reliable and turn up to work
- Be physically fit as there is heavy lifting involved
- Be able to provide 2 work references
- Have a clean criminal history and pass a premployment drug screen
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing consistent work
- Competitive rates
- You will be paid weekly
Think you have what it takes? We're keen to hear from you. Apply now!