Our client holds a nationwide presence from Auckland to Invercargill and is the largest temperature-controlled transport business in New Zealand. With decades of experience and expertise, they are a New Zealand success story, respected for their performance and their modern plants, equipment and use of world-class technology.
AWF are recruiting on our client's behalf, looking for full-time permanent class 5 drivers for a variety of shifts. Runs will be metro or regional, day and night shifts, carrying and delivering chilled and frozen goods. All of the runs return to the Palmerston North depot - no overnight stayaways.
A successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced class 5 driver with a clean class 5 license
- Be able to work in a chilled environment with chilled/frozen freight
- Have great attention to detail and excellent time management
- Be dedicated to following health and safety practices
- Be hardworking, honest and reliable
- Have a reasonable standard of fitness
What's in it for you?
- Work for a well-respected company
- Security of employment and hours worked
- Drive a modern fleet of vehicles
- Flexibility to choose the shifts you prefer working
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership
If this sounds like the job for you and you're looking for a positive change, APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV and two contactable work references.