The weather is getting better, which means more work!
Our clients are needing to build up their night shift teams for a variety of Class 2 driving and labouring work around Wellington.
If you handle night work best, then we have alot of this available!
You could be:
- Working on the road resealing team - as the sun appears more often roads can be resealed ...and the work keeps growing & growing!
- Step into the line marking team - new road sealing means painting of fresh road lines
- Helping with concreting and footpath work
- Class 2 driving and loading
- Other general work within the various maintenance teams our clients have
Hours are usually Monday to Friday - though flexibility to step in and do the odd shift in the weekend is handy.
IF all of this interests you BUT you can only work days, please still touch base with Jess 04 474 2361 to have a chat.
Get the chance work work for AMAZING companies! You will have the opportunity to learn new things, be trained in different areas, and the potential to step into a permanent role.
Applicants for this role MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand. We will require you to pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a clear MOJ check and be able to provide 2 references.