Are you looking for a change in work environment?
Do you have heavy vehicle and/or operator experience and current driver licences/endorsements?
Are you fit, able-bodied and available for an immediate start?
If you said yes to all of the above, then we want to talk to you!
Be a part of the civil construction ground crew, building and maintaining various roadwork locations throughout Dunedin.
To be successful in this role you must have current Driver Licence(s) and Driver endorsements, communicate well with others, able-bodied and compliant with New Zealand Road Transport regulations.
You will be working within a tight-knit team and under the direction and supervision of the site supervisor.
You will receive induction training on vehicle & plant equipment operation, reporting, pre & post vehicle checks and how to operate as an effective member within civil construction, whilst adhering to workplace health & safety guidelines.
We're offering a lot of variety of work, full on-the-job training, and ongoing career development within civil construction.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, apply today!
Let's talk about the role:
- Full-time work schedule, Monday - Friday
- Work within a team to carry out tasks under the direction of the site supervisor
- Perform vehicle & plant equipment operator tasks including, transferring & compacting roading materials, digging, load & unload vehicles, cleaning and more
- Contribute to daily work in progress (WIP) meetings and maintain a safe and compliant workplace for team members and road users
- Operate with professionalism
What's in it for you:
- Full-time employment with an immediate start
- Plenty of variety within the role
- A workplace that prides itself on delivering professional services
- Varied payrate depending on Driver Licence Class, endorsements, and experience
- Invest in your career learning and development
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 Years' experience as an Operator/Truck Driver
- Long-term employment investment
- Motivated, reliable and strong verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and adhere to health & safety guidelines
- Minimum Class 2 Driver Licence, Wheels, Tracks & Rollers (WTR) and personal transport
If you like sound of this opportunity and you fit the above criteria, then apply today!
Call Kylie or Nicola at Select Recruitment, Dunedin on (03) 477 0873, or by clicking the "APPLY" button, and completing the entry fields.
Please Note: in order to be successful, you must be a valid New Zealand (NZ) Resident and currently reside in NZ. As per our standard recruitment process, all applicants will undergo a Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening test, Employment Reference Checks along with a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check.