Our client is seeking Class 1 drivers who are fit, able, and willing to work 12hr shifts Mon-Fri as courier drivers.
Ideally you will be Kapiti based, as shifts will start early in the morning (e.g. 5:30am) and will be 12 hours.
These hours will be full time for at least a couple of months, but there is the potential to become permanent with the client should they love your attitude and work ethic!
- Be able to pass an independent pre-employment drug screen, as well as a priority MOJ.
- Have a Full Class 1 License - you will be driving a van, so being comfortable in a larger vehicle is preferred.
- Be fit, and happy working long hours, hopping in and out of the vehicle to complete deliveries.
In return, we will offer you:
- Kiwisaver, holiday pay & sick pay
- Weekly wages
- PPE Gear
- Temporary to permanent for the right person
If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch ASAP.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.
If you are interested click apply NOW to send your CV - we are aiming to get you started on the job as soon as we can!