Your new company:
They have a high adherence to H+S and put the wellbeing of their staff first. They have a national wide network and have been able maintain a family based culture. They specialize in civil and infrastructure works and need a Civil Site Supervisor to assist their Construction division to lead 3 - 4 people.
About the role:
You will be completing a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Lead 3 - 4 workers
- Plan works
- Calculate materials needed on site and pass information on to manager
- Hold toolbox talks and discussions
- Guiding the digger operator with instructions
- This is a hands-on role
What you need:
- Experience working in Civil construction as a Site Supervisor/Leading Hand
- You will need a full class 1 Drivers Licence
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Be able to pass a criminal record check
What you get in return:
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- You will be working in an on-going basis in a company that offers genuine career growth and 40+ hour weeks.
What you need to do now:
Click apply or send your CV to Wellington@awf.co.nz. Alternatively you can call Evan NOW on 04 473 9915