Building Administration Scheduler - What is the job?
We are currently looking for applicants who have a solid background knowledge of commercial building products like kitchen appliances, electrical goods, fittings and lighting to assist in managing the distribution of these items.
To be successful you would need to be highly organised, be computer savvy and have warehousing, operations or inwards/outwards goods experience.
The availability for this role is Monday to a half day Saturday, with a good mix of Male/Female on this large commercial build located in Hamilton. There are 4 positions that urgently need filling so what are you waiting for??!
Here's what we're looking for
- Warehousing, logistics or inwards/outwards good experience
- Logging in goods/tracking ability with systems
- Systems proficient
- Have knowledge of commercial building products in a large volume
- Need to be a whiz with numbers
- Be an excel spreadsheet master
- Great organisation skills
- Commitment, punctuality and attendance are crucial for this role
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.