We have a number of clients seeking trade qualified, LBP and advanced Hammerhands
Are you looking for a change? some variety? not happy in your current role, get in touch with AWF Nelson for a chat about options.
Our clients are family run, locally owned and operated businesses, that know the local building trade market\
About the Role
- Need to be reliable, punctial, committed to working in a trade
- Able to work on your own or within a small team and supervise
- Trades Qualified, LBP or advance stages of an apprenticeship
- A variety of New builds and renovations work
- Having own tools and transport
- Be able to prove trades based qualifications or validate levels of experience
- Have experience in new builds and renovations
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 3 easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 035475467 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 3 then 1
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to mailto:email@example.com attention "Builder". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
- Pop into our branch at 101 Bolt Road, Annesbrooke for a friendly chat.