Local and family owned, this established buisness has built an excellent reputation within the fencing supply industry. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Administrator to join part time. As their workload increases so too will the duties and hours of the role.
What's in it for you?
- Part time role, to become full time as your responsibilities grow
- Amazing management that will support you
- Work for a locally owned, family business
- Respectful and cheerful work environment
- Dealing with customers over the phone, via email, and face to face
- Process orders
- Data entry
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Booking meetings for sales reps with clients
- Past experience working in an Admin role
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Computer literate - experienced in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Accredo is preferred, but happy to provide training
- Honest, reliable, positive, personable
- Strong attention to detail and communication ability
- Ability to follow instructions and learn new skills
- Full drivers licence (from time to time will have to visit a customer's site)
- Will pass a pre-employment drug test
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employee's. If you're interested in this position please click the apply button below. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0212466017.