Our client is looking for an experienced EA for a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday. They require the person to have excellent adminstrative and secretarial skills and be available for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well organised, highly pro-active and demonstrate initiative and sound judgement.
To be successful you will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A professional manner and great customer communication skills
- Experience in a high-level EA role
- A fantastic attitude, be a real team player and always willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Calendar and email management experience
In return, we're offering some pretty great things:
- An excellent workplace where your skills will be appreciated
- Temporary assignment with potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- Weekly wages paid on time
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online sending your CV with at least 2 contactable work references. You will need to be able to pass a drug screen and MOJ check.