AWF are looking for an experienced Storeperson/Yard Hand to join our team at one of NZ's leading and largest supplier of building material based in Henderson.
This role is physically demanding and will see you helping customers load products onto trucks, monitor stock, cycle stock counts and much more.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Ongoing temp assignment
Start time: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm (Monday to Friday) & 08:00am - 02:00 pm (Saturday)
To be successful you will need:
- Full Class 1 Drivers Licence.
- Must have Forklift Licence with F - Endorsement.
- Previous experience in timber/trade yard type work (Advantage).
- Good customer handling skills.
- Hard worker and willing to learn.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Able to lift upto 20 Kg.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.