We are looking for a person who is strong, reliable and have an overall great attitude towards work. There is a lot of variety in this role but you must be customer friendly, computer savy, willing to learn and able to meet the seasonal requirements of the role as days and hours as the hours can sometimes vary.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Be physically fit - able to lift 10-15kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- A WTR or Fork licence would be advantageous however we can train the right candidate
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Full PPE provided
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references.
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!