Our client who is known to be New Zealand's leading supplier of building materials is looking for Yardman / Storeperson. Candidates who are enthusiastic, meticulous and have great rapport with customers would have a huge advantage to be considered on the role!
About the role
- Take orders from customers & provide product advice as necessary
- Prepare and deliver product to customers
- Operate forklift, load goods / products to customer's vehicle
- Efficiently monitor stock and warehouse maintenance
- Heavy lifting and general labouring
Benefits & work arrangement
- Job locations: Warkworth & Mt. Wellington
- 4 available positions - apply with your friend and work together!
- 3 vacancies for Warkworth store & 1 vacancy for Mt. Wellington store
- 2 available work schedules:
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (Saturday early finish)
- Receive a salary of $23.00 per hour + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- This job could open the door to permanent work in the future for the right candidate
- Good level of physical fitness
- Great communication skills and work ethics
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license, F endorsement
- Experience operating forklift & current forklift certificate
Note: You need to pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.