Looking for ongoing, full-time work? Would you like to put your customer service skills, Health & Safety values, and warehousing experience to good use?
Our client is looking for a responsible all-rounder to work full-time, Monday to Friday.
You will be:
- Delivering excellent customer service when customers come through the yard
- Dealing primarily with the building and trade customer base
- Assisting within the yard - providing prompt and efficient service
- Picking orders, monitoring inventory, AND MORE!
- Loading goods into customer vehicles
- Processing orders and transactions
- Helping around the warehouse
- Operating a Forklift - OSH & F endorsement required - this is non-negotiable
- Physically fit
Ideally you will have previous building or warehouse experience...but just a positive attitude and the energy/willingness to learn would be great too!
This is an ongoing role, and you will be looked after well by the client and AWF. If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!
In order to be considered for this role, you will have to have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, as well as provide 2 references.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and provide an up to date CV.