Are you enthusiastic, meticulous and have great communication skills? We want you to be part of the vital front-line team providing excellent customer service!
About the role
- Take orders from customers & provide product advice as necessary
- Prepare and deliver product to customers
- Operate forklift, load goods / products to customer's vehicle
- Efficiently monitor stock and warehouse maintenance
- Heavy lifting and general labouring
Benefits & work arrangement
- 3 available positions - apply with your friend and work together!
- 2 available work schedules - Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm & Tuesday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (Saturday early finish)
- Warkworth job location
- Receive a salary of $23.00 per hour + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- This job could open the door to permanent work in the future for the right candidate
- Good level of physical fitness
- Great communication skills and work ethics
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license, F endorsement
- Experience operating forklift & current forklift certificate
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click apply now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.