As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role".
We have an exciting opportunity for WTR Operators to work with a large national company within the civil roading construction sector working on a major roading project in Tauranga. You will be part of a team making a big difference to the greater Tauranga region.
We have multiple roles on offer for the right person showing a passion for this industry. These roles are fulltime and can lead into permanent placements.
We are looking for operators new and skilled on a variety of equipment. Wheels (W) Tracks (T) Roller (R)
- Loader operators (W)
- Roller operators (R)
- Excavator operators (T)
- Grader operators (W)
All are in high demand so apply NOW.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly.
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Transport to get to work.
- Current WTR endorsement on your license
- Having CL2, CL4 is an advantage but not essential.
- 2 x Work references
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Do you have experience with either of the above machines? Have you worked in civil roading construction before or earth works? Consider yourself a good safe operator. Are you wanting to take your career forward and work on major projects that matter to Tauranga?
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are some easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 2 then
4, then 1. Quoting the word "WTR"
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
attention "WTR". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
- Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
- Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "WTR" and
what the best time to call you back is.