We have exciting opportunities for WTR Operators to work with a large national company within the civil roading construction sector working on a major roading project in Tauranga. You will be part of a team making a big difference to the greater BOP region.
We are looking for operators new and skilled on a variety of equipment. Wheels (W) Tracks (T) Roller (R)
- Loader operators (W)
- Roller operators (R)
- Excavator operators* (T)
- Grader operators* (W)
*In high demand so apply NOW.
Why work with AWF:
As the leading local staffing agency in Tauranga, employers call us every day with jobs. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies, their needs range from general workers to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
- Real opportunities for on-going fulltime work (40 - 65+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates paid weekly.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- We care about our employees, providing full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear.
- Regular health & safety meetings with in-work support.
Do you have experience with either of the above machines? Have you worked in civil roading construction before or earth works? Consider yourself a good safe operator. Are you wanting to take your career forward and work on major projects that matter to Tauranga?
- Physically fit and injury free.
- Reliable transport to get to work.
- Full class 1 license
- Current WTR endorsement on your license
- Having CL2, CL4 is an advantage but not essential.
- 2 x Work references
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
How to apply:
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better. For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 4 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. Phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or Free call 0800 88 88 60 (Press 2 then 4, then 1) or
2. Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote "WTR" and what the best time to call you back is.
3. Email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you do not have one, tell us about yourself in the email) or
4. Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role.