As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We have people from all walks of life in our teams; some even get offered permanent roles after impressing our clients through temping.
We are currently looking for Skilled Machine Operators for multiple clients who are working on major projects within the BOP region. The civil season is about to ramp up. Our clients are looking for proven skills on a variety of equipment. Seeking those excavator operators who can do detail/final trim, bulk earth works etc. In high demand is anyone with past drainage experience.
Apply NOW, you need to act quickly as these roles are not lasting long.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly
- You will get variety of work and no two days will be the same
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family
- Be physically fit and injury free
- Own transport to get to work
- Current WTR endorsement of your license
- Excavator, roller, front end loader
- Having CL2, CL4 is an advantage
- 2 x Work references
- You will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What to do next
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual. We will look out for you, keep you safe while you are on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Call us on 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 during office hours for more info or better yet call in and see us for chat.