You would be completing both plating and installation of innovative vehicle engineering solutions across commercial, passenger and mobility enhancement vehicles. Previous experience with TIG welding in a production environment will be required due to the nature of the role. You will be working from Monday through Friday with possible overtime available depending on workload.
What's in it for you?
- Great industry exposure to an innovative company right here in your backyard
- Brand new workshop loaded with all the tools you could ever dream of
- Work with like minded people that share your passion for the industry
- Weekly wages with annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous TIG welding experience, tickets are not mandatory but will be advantageous
- Assisting the team withing the workshop as required
- Reading and interpreting technical diagrams and schematics
- Engineering and/or automotive understanding
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply online now via the online portal.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.