Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
When working for our client you will become part of a team that:
- Has a positive attitude & prides themselves in being the best in the industry!
- Cares for the long-term relationship with our customers and staff
- Are renowned for quality and accurate representation
Tasks may include:
- Repair & maintenance of customers farm machinery to specs
- Welding of steel components for manufacture
- Use steel bending machinery for steel parts
- Spray-painting and touch up of new REDBACK machinery and used farm machinery
- Field repair and maintenance, respecting customers property & H & S requirements
7:00am to 5:00pm (sometimes earlier by arrangement)
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate to apply now.