Our client is a large multi national company. They have a great opportunity for the right person. This is a hands-on practical full time role. Working for the "Outdoor Space Management" OSM division looking after all the council and pubic spaces within BOP
We are seeking a physically fit staff member, able to handle a good day's work. You will need Grow Safe Cert and have a background in ground maintenance / landscaping / commercial gardening or similar.
As a weed sprayer you will be managing the control of weeds within set locations in and around BOP and will be a part of fast paced team.
Do you have experience in any of the following?
- Operating machinery - 4 wheel Quad bike, Tractors, Front deck lawn mowers etc
- Previous weed spraying experience
- Weedeating experience (a bonus)
- Previous landscaping or ground maintenance
- Physical labouring experience
- Class 2 Truck driving license (a bonus)
- Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
- Must have a Grow Safe Certification
- Have passion for doing a good job
- Attention to detail
- Be a team Player
- Show initiative & Integrity
- Be willing to learn
- Be drug free and able to pass a pre employment drug and Alcohol screen
- A full CL1 drivers license
- Have your own reliable transport to site
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
If this is you apply now by attaching your updated current CV with at least 2 references. Best yet pop in and see us at our branch 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60