Our client has been in the business for over a hundred years. They work closely with customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions. They put customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the role:
You will be working with the water reactive team in repairing burst water mains as well as replacing/maintaining various water mains around the West Auckland area. It is an on going role working with one of New Zealand's biggest infrastructure companies!
What's in it for you:
- Earn while you learn a trade! Hourly rates start at $20.00 per hour
- Opportunity to further your career and gain valuable skills
- Chance to work with one of New Zealand's most reputable national infrastructure companies
To be successful you must:
- Be motivated and willing to learn - generally have the right attitude towards work
- Hold a Class 1 NZ Full License. (Class 2 is an advantage!)
- Be physically fit and strong enough to lift 15-25 kg materials
- Have reliable transport to get to and from site
- Have at least 2 contactable work references
If this sounds like you, click "APPLY NOW" or call Irene on 0800 922 955 between 08:30am - 5:00pm to discuss further.
All successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical test, drug screening as well as the occupational health and safety orientation test.
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul. Call us today on 0800 922 955, we'd love to hear from you!