Is located in Petone and is a busy and respected trade shop. You would be stepping into a small family business who are a hard-working team that value and respect one another. They pride themselves on exceptional customer service and a can-do attitude throughout every area of the business.
The position available:
Warehouse Operator/Customer Service Assistant
The role primarily exists for a warehouse assistant, although you would occasionally be assisting with trade and counter sales. You may also at times be asked to step in as a back up driver; helping to deliver goods within Wellington.
This role would suit you if you are self-motivated, a team player, have a good level of fitness, and enjoy stepping into a variety of roles!
Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm.
Duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Unloading trucks/pallets of inwards goods
- Assisting with dispatch when required
- Correctly and accurately documenting inwards goods
- Helping the shop staff; assisting in stocking the showroom when required
- Assisting within the trade shop & counter sales during busy periods
- Mixing of paint orders - training would be provided
What you will bring to the role:
- A positive, friendly can-do attitude
- Awesome interpersonal skills and presentation
- A team player attitude
- Heavy lifting is required - so good strength and fitness
- Previous experience in warehousing
- Good attention to detail & can use your initiative
- A full, clean Class 1 license
- Customer service skills
- Forklift license is ideal, but not necessary
If you are the right person - our client is looking to make this a permanent placement. So if you have all of the above, want to be paid a competitive rate, work Mon-Fri and have your weekends free...then apply now!
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, as well as provide 2 references.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and provide an up to date CV.
|Salary:||Kiwisaver, Holiday Pay & Sick Pay|
Sorry, this job is no longer available