AWF and Countdown are partnering together to support our local communities and customers to gain access to the groceries and supplies they need during the current COVID-19 lockdown. There is a high level of demand for additional staff in their Wiri and Mangere Distribution Centres completing order picking, stacking, wrapping and we are hiring immediately.
- Warehouse operator with previous Counter Balance / Reach or Electric Pallet Truck and voice pick experience.
- Various Shift patterns & hours available at either Wiri or Mangere
- Full training provided - voice picking, motorised pallet truck.
About the Role:
- Full-time temporary positions available.
- 1 month assignment.
- Working in the distribution centre.
- Picking stock orders, stacking, wrapping and staging pallets - use of voice picker and electric pallet truck.
- AM and PM shifts available
- Start ASAP
- Support your local community to gain access to groceries and supplies they need
- Robust health & safety protocols in place to protect you
What we are looking for:
- Counter Balance / Reach or Electric Pallet Truck and Voice stock pick experience
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good level of health and fitness
Health & Safety: Your health and safety in the workplace is incredibly important to us and there are strict measures in place in relation to COVID-19. Health & Safety is our top priority, you will be well supported by both AWF and Countdown with all measures in place to ensure you are safe and well in the workplace. PPE will be provided.
What's in it for you:
- Support your community and the efforts to respond to the demand and disruption caused by COVID-19
- Opportunity to earn an income if your employment has been affected by the lockdown or if you are seeking extra work
- On the job training and support
To register your interest and get working as soon as possible - APPLY now!