Our client is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
This is a full time permanant position: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
The Warehouse Coordinator works as a passionate part of thewarehouse team, receiving and dispatching orders.
On any given day you could be:
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders accurately.
- Receiving inwards goods, cross checking goods received against packing slips and purchase orders.
- Checking deliveries and allocating stock to the correct place within the warehouse.
- Collecting and delivering goods/orders locally.
- Processing returns from/to customers and suppliers.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a responsible and energetic person to join the warehouse team. As a family owned business our client promotes a friendly, yet professional culture where hard work is rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will:
- be reliable and punctual,
- have previous warehousing and dispatch systems experience,
- be strong and fit enough to handle regular lifting and stock movements,
- be computer literate. Previous experience using inventory and shipping software such as Cin7 and Starshipit is desirable but not essential,
- have the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team as required,
- show initiative and maturity,
- be enthusiastic about your work, and;
- hold a current NZ driver's license (Restricted or Full Licence)
If this sounds like you we'd like to hear from you!
Call Megan at Select Recruitment, Dunedin on (03) 477 0873, or apply by clicking the "APPLY" button, and completing the entry fields.
Please Note: To be successful, you must be a New Zealand Permanent Resident and currently reside in NZ. As per our standard recruitment process, all applicants will undergo Pre-employment Reference Checks, Drug and Alcohol screening, along with a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check to determine employment suitability.