AWF are looking for Warehouse Assistant/ General Worker for world's largest airline catering & hospitality service provider for One month Assignment from Monday to Sunday.
The person will be helping the team in moving their Warehouse to a new location. This role is physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 20 Kgs - 25 Kgs repetitively.
What's in it for you?
- Short Term - Day Shift Assignment (Monday to Sunday)
- Potential for ongoing work for the right candidate
- Earn above minimum wage, plus 8% holiday pay and be paid weekly
To be considered for these opportunities, we are looking for people who are:
- Physically fit and strong - can lift 25kg repetitively.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Must be able to provide 2 X References.
- Must have NZ residency/citizenship or a valid NZ work permit.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- $18 hourly rate, plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC
- Free meals onsite during your lunch/dinner breaks
- A laundered Uniform
- Free Parking
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.