AWF are looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant/ Storeperson (Part Time - 20 Hours) to join one of our client based in Henderson.
The person will be helping the team in Devanning of containers, Picking & Packing products, Inwards/Outwards goods. This will be a 6 - 1 2 months assignment.
What's in it for you?
- $27/Hour pay rate plus 8% holiday pay
- Day Shift Job - 08:30 am till 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- 20 Hours a week with Flexible working days/hours (Which can be discussed with the client).
Experience in the following could be advantageous:
- Picking & Packing
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a Current Forklift Licence.
- Must have a Valid MPI Certification.
- Must have CLASS 9 Dangerous Goods Certificate.
- Basic computer skills (currently running the Microsoft Dynamic system - AX)
- Must be Punctual, Reliable and able to follow instructions
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.