8 Retail/Warehousing Positions Available Now
Go further with AWF. We have immediate work available for reliable people within the Whangarei region.
If meeting new people and getting some experience under you belt is what you are after, we have the role for you!
A local client is looking for people to help assist their current team with decanting stock, you will be opening and emptying cartons of product ready for other team members to stock shelves. This would be ideal for someone who is looking for part time continuous work over the summer months, or those looking at entering/re-entering the workforce.
The role is up to 6 days per week, 4 hour shifts from 5pm till 9pm and booked to go through until the end of December
Skills and Experience
- You'll have the ability to work well in a team
- The work is repetitive and requires you to stand for periods of time therefore you must be comfortable with this
- The work involves some heavy lifting so you must be physically fit
- You'll need a clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, kiwi saver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
AWF will provide you will all your basic PPE
Gain new skills and meet new people along the way!
So, what are you waiting for, apply online now and attach your CV or better yet, come and see us at the branch 33b Commerce Street and introduce yourself to our friendly team!
If you prefer to phone for more information, contact Julia on 021 382 485