Our client has built a reputable name within the healthcare equipment industry. The reason they have been so successful is due to the value they place on their staff and company values. Business has been booming for them, and you now could be the next Storeperson in their warehouse team.
In this position you will be responsible for the picking, packing, and despatching of orders. As well as loading and unloading trucks and operating Counterbalance & Reach.
Their warehouse team are a extremely important to their operation, as their products make a massive difference in the lives of everyday kiwi's. As such they need someone who is deadline driven, customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- You will be a team player - you are not afraid to contribute ideas and provide suggestions
- Strong initiative and common sense are qualities your current employer will attest too!
- You are driven - driven to succeed and motivated by helping others
- Your outlook on live is to remain positive, and get the job done!
- Previous Storeperson experience is a must
- Having a current forklift license will be advantageous
This is a company like no others and they have some amazing perks - in addition to competitive hourly rate, they also offer lunch provided by their onsite chef every day, an onsite gym, free parking, discounted healthcare and a professional development plan.
It's not everyday a role like this comes around. Apply now, and join your dream company today! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not email in your CV) or 0212466017.