AWF are looking for a strong individual to join our team at a New Zealand owned private company who are supplying hospitals and healthcare professionals with the finest medical solutions for their patients.
The Warehouse Assistant will be assisting the team with general pick packing, labelling and dispatching orders.
This is a "hands on" day shift role Monday - Friday (37.5 Hours a week), working with a great team that's focused on delivering results.
What's in it for you?
- Our clients are growing and there may be the opportunity for permanent work in the future.
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
Start time: 08:30 am till 05:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Pay rate: $18.90 plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
To be successful you will need:
- Experience working in a similar pick packing role.
- Good attention to detailing
- Good communication - both written/verbal
- Health and safety awareness
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
Please note the interviews for this role will be held at our AWF Manukau office.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.