What is the job?
AWF are recruiting for qualified and unqualified Traffic Controllers to meet the demand from our clients. We have positions to fill straight away and are building up our candidate pool.
If you have a can-do attitude, love working outdoors then what are you waiting for? Apply NOW! Regardless if you already have the tickets, we want to hear from all expressions of interest.
A normal day on the job could include:
- Traffic Management duties all over Taranaki
- Assisting the team with setting up and packing down civil work sites
- Operating the stop/go paddle and directing traffic
- Driving company vehicles from the yard to site when required (so a full licence is preferred)
What we're looking for:
- Proven TC experience is preferred but not a deal breaker (current certificate a bonus)
- Strong Health & Safety awareness and compliance
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting may be required
- Honest, reliable, and punctual
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team environment
- Own transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Able to work long hours as this can be anywhere from 8-12 hour shifts
Before you join AWF you need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check and have a clean background.
- Provide 1 reference we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Apply NOW online or give us a call on 06 759 8073 to discuss.
* Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role *