AWF works with some of New Zealand's leading companies in roading and civil construction. Due to an increase in road works and events across the region, our clients have an immediate requirement for TTM/TMO/STMS Workers to join their team. Whether you have recently completed the qualifications or have years of experience, if you meet the requirements below, get in touch with us.
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work.
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- To be drug and alcohol free.
- A current TTM/TMO/STMS license (not essential).
- Full Class 1 licence (not essential)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay.
- Career development and training provided.
- Ongoing roles available.
- Onsite parking.
- Be a part of an awesome team.
As an employee of AWF (not contracted) you'll get: holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
Showing dedication and drive will earn the potential to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, by offering you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email CV's to email@example.com or call the branch on 06 8700310. Feel free to pop into our office to have a chat.