AWF are looking for an Experienced Truck Drivers for several of our clients within the Warehouse and Logistics sector as they are very busy and require extra drivers to support them for work across 4- 16 week assignments from now until late January 2021.
- Load and unload freight safely
- Ensure freight is handled with minimum damage
- Scan all freight
- Participate in all safety procedures
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintain, clean and tidy vehicles
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Ongoing temp assignment
To be successful you will need:
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Truck Driving
- Good customer handling skills.
- Experience driving on New Zealand roads
- Hard worker and willing to learn.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Able to lift upto 20 Kg.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.