As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day.
We have people from all walks of life in our crews; some even get offered permanent roles after impressing our clients through temping.
If you hold your current traffic control ticket that is a bonus however, we are willing to help you get this if you would like a foot in the door to the civil industry!
We are looking for reliable staff to train as Traffic Controllers, we will be running a Traffic Control Course very soon so if this is something you are interested in, don't delay!
Traffic Control involves directing traffic, spotting for large machines, general labouring and operating the stop/go sign. So it requires you to be health and safety conscious, polite to the public, reliable, physically fit and a great communicator.
What you need:
- Have your own reliable transport
- Be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Be able to work day/nights and long hours
- Get along well with others
- Be physically fit and be prepared to stand for long periods of time
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing work
- Flexible working hours/shifts
- PPE provided
If this sounds like you and you would like to up skill and gain your Traffic Control ticket then apply online with a copy of your CV and at least two work references.
Pre employment drug screen, ACC and MOJ checks will be required.