We are on the hunt for keen Traffic controllers to work on large long-term roading projects within the Wellington region. These roles are in high demand.
Not qualified as a TC, for those who are looking to get into this field AWF provides a free TTM training course to help kick start your career in Traffic Management. We will help you gain the required qualifications to move through the ranks.
If you already have your current TTM, TMO or STMS ticket and you are looking for a change and want to get onto the large projects that matter then, apply now.
What our employers are looking for:
- Physically fit and injury free team members
- Crew that has reliable transport to get to work.
- Crew that turns up on time and want ongoing work.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Gets on well with all types of people.
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life.
- You are wanting a traffic management career and willing to make your way up through the ranks with AWF support of course.
Best part of working with AWF:
- On-going fulltime work
- Competitive pay rates.
- Ongoing training and development.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver.
- Wages paid weekly.
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear provided by us.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
If this opportunity excites you or you are looking for a career change or just want to get onto the big projects, then apply now or give Liam a call or text on 021708711