A number of job vacancies for experienced traffic controllers / traffic management operatives to work for a well-established organisation that offers a lot of opportunities for career growth.
About the role
- Assist with directing vehicles
- Help with sign and cone placement including pack down
- Assist with general tasks to help the team achieve project plans and targets
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work night shift Sunday to Thursday from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
- Salary up to $25.00 per hour depending on your experience
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Based in Penrose but will be driving in and around Auckland
- Our client is growing & there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future
- Relevant traffic control / management certificate
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.