Traffic Control/General labourers
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. The Gisborne region is getting very busy and we have new jobs coming in daily.
No experience or qualifications required, on the job learning. Suitable for those wanting to start a career in roading with a great can do attitude.
If you do have expeirence or qualifications, GREAT! We want to hear from you too.
We are looking for Traffic Controllers (TC's) to work on local roading projects in and around Gisbrone region. The work consists of site set ups, site closures / breakdown, stop and go, site monitoring, coning in and out from traffic management trucks.
Give us a call if you want to know more.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (30 - 60+ hours)
- Wages paid weekly
- Full PPE gear provided
- You'll get variety of work and no two days will be the same
- Be physically fit and injury free
- Reliable Transport to work
- 2 x Work references
- Class 1 licence a bonus
- As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- You will be able to work 10 - 12 hour shifts (some with early starts 5am) This is not a 9 to 5 job
- Enjoy working outdoors - In the sun and the rain
- Can work well in a team/crew environment
- Gets on well with all types of people
What to do next
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual.
We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder
Call us on 06 870 0310 for more information or APPLY NOW