As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We are looking for Traffic Controllers (TC's) to work on local roading projects in and around Gisborne region. The work consists of site set ups, site closures / breakdown, stop and go, site monitoring, coning in and out from traffic management trucks.
For those who are looking to get into this field we provide subsidized training to help kick start your career as a TC and gain a qualification in Traffic Management.
Our next TC course is in Oct so get in quick as positions will go fast. If you already have your TC or STMS ticket and you are looking for a change, apply now.
Give us a call if you want to know more.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (30 - 60+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You'll get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly
- Full PPE gear provided
- You'll get variety of work and no two days will be the same
- Be physically fit and injury free
- Reliable transport to get to work
- As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- You will be able to work 10 - 12 hour shifts (some with early starts 5am) This is not a 9 to 5 job
- Enjoy working outdoors - In the sun and the rain
- Can work well in a team/crew environment
- Gets on well with all types of people
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life
- You are wanting a traffic management career and willing to make your way up through the ranks.
What to do next
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual.
We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder
Call us on 06 870 0310 for more information, we look forward to hearinf from you