Here at AWF our phone is ringing like crazy with clients wanting great people to assist them in their traffic management teams. We are looking for people to help us answer these calls!
This work is great for a wide variety of people whether you're wanting to make a start in the civil construction sector, wanting to build a career of traffic management or just looking for some great work in sunny Marlboroughs outdoors this could be for you.
With continually increased focus on safety, traffic has quickly become a great career for those who have chosen to pursue it. There are great development opportunities and a heap of room to grow for those that want it. Traffic Management teams are a vital part of keeping both the civil teams and members of the public safe whilst work on the roads is being completed.
The work is of course outdoors and the weather can be changeable but you'll be provided with all of the needed to stay comfortable whilst working. As the traffic teams are first on site and last to leave the hours can be quite long from time to time so you'll need to be ready to work a full day especially over the coming few months.
Some physical fitness is required as you'll be on your feet all day and there's a lot of walking throughout the site checks that is completed.
The pay rate will depend on your skills and whether you have a licence but will be no less than $21.60 per hour.
All traffic controllers need to be trained and certified and we have a training course on Wednesday 19th January and work would be able to start once you have completed this course.
To be successful in your application you will need to;
- Have the right to work in New Zealand and documentation to prove it
- Be able to pass pre-employment checks including drugs, alcohol and criminal history
- Be reliable and able to turn up to work on time
How to apply
There are a few ways for you to apply for these roles you can either;
- Apply by clicking the apply button below, attach your CV and one of our team will be in touch with you
- Send us a copy of your CV directly at email@example.com
- Give us a call to discuss your application on 03 579 3900 or free phone 0800 88 88 60
- or apply in person by coming to our Blenheim office at 3 Nelson Street (please remember to scan in and wear a face covering)
We don't care how you do it but if you're keen on some great work and to grow your skills then apply today because we want to hear from you!