Our Kerikeri branch is currently seeking 5 TICKETED Traffic Controllers. We have various projects that are needing people to assist with traffic management through the sites. The work is on going, starting towards the end of May 2020. We are looking for people who have a valid level 1 Traffic Control ticket only at this stage. If you looking to utilise the skills you have, please apply through this job board and we will be in touch.
The role is working in with a great team of people who look after you, will teach you what you need to know if you are inexperienced and you'll grow your confidence in traffic management. You must have the following to be considered for these roles;
- A valid level 1 Traffic Control qualification.
- No previous serious convictions.
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Have reliable transport to get you to the site and home again.
- Be flexible in what is required as some night shifts will be thrown in there.
- Be able to follow guidelines and instructions and mix in with the team.
- Be able to supply us 2 reference checks prior to commencement of the role.
If you have the above then we would love to hear from you. Apply on line through this job board and leave the rest to us.