About the role
- Assist with general tasks to help the team achieve project plans and targets
- Coordinate with the supervisor and site foreman
- Traffic management in a wide variety of situations
- Help with sign and cone placement including pack down
- Assist with directing vehicles
To be successful, you must
- Be physically fit, able to complete manual handling, heavy lifting and civil labourering duties
- Have reliable transport
- Be able to pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Available to start immediately
What's in it for you
- Work across the Nelson/ Tasman region with respected companies
- A great opportunity to advance career
- Full PPE gear will be provided
Training Options available
- AWF have our own in-house, national trainer
- Opportunity to begin with entry level role, TTM Worker
- Courses will be available for the right candidates, with training options
- Get Construct Safe accredited with AWF Nelson too
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you, call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email email@example.com for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.