Traffic Controllers Wanted!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, hard working people to join our team and kick start this years season with our best foot forward! This opportunity will see you working alongside some of NZ's leading companies within the Civil industry.
This line of work will see you outdoors, working on some major infrastructure works throughout Hamilton and the Waikato area.
Don't forget! There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so it will require you to be physically fit and able. You will also need to be flexible with days and hours as the hours can sometimes vary.
Training course coming this month! 20th November '19
What we're looking for:
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Great communication skills - essential
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Be a team player
- Flexible with hours
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Competitive pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.