We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Traffic Controllers to fill a variety of casual roles across Dunedin. Our clients have a lot going on and you could be a part of it! Are you an experienced Traffic Controller, STMS or do you just have a strong work ethic and a will to learn - get involved!
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.
Skills & Experience
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Desire to work in a booming industry
- A current Level 1 TC ticket would be advantageous - otherwise we can provide training!
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Career development and training provided
- Ongoing roles available
- Great potential to start/build on your career
- Great variety of work
- You'll be supplied with PPE
How to apply
- Click the 'apply now' button. Or call 0800 522 687 (extension 3,3)
- Have the legal right to work in New Zealand
- Be drug and alcohol free
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you work if you have previously been in prison. Any applications from overseas will also not be considered.