Entry level position with training paid for, this is an opportunity to earn certification that can lead to full time employment and career progression.
If you already have your current TTM, TMO or STMS ticket and you are looking for a change then apply now, we have lots of positions for specialised roading crew with a class 2 licence and an STMS qualification.
What our client is looking for:
- Physically fit.
- Crew that has reliable transport to get to work.
- Crew that turns up on time and wants ongoing work.
- Personal drive to create a career in Traffic Management.
- Currently in NZ and is legally allowed to work here.
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, and MOJ check.
- You will be able to work 8 - 12-hour shifts (some with early starts)
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Gets on well with all types of people.
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life.
- You are wanting a traffic management career.
- Be prepared to stay away from home if required.
Best part of working with AWF:
- On-going work.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Supportive consultants.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver.
- Wages paid weekly.
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear provided by us.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies. We also work alongside some cool local companies.
. Join our team today!
Call the branch on 03 214 0388 to discuss further!