Do you enjoy working outside and being a part of large scale projects? Then this could be the role for you!
AWF have multiple positions to fill in Gisborne at one of New Zealand's leading civil construction companies. The role will involve assisting in setting up sites with signs and cones, communicating with team members via radio, assisting pedestrians and motorists through construction sites, and manual stop go operation.
- Traffic control ticket
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Transport to get to and from work
- Experience working in a civil construction environment
- Be physically fit and willing to do labouring work when necessary
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (in all sorts of weather!)
- Be a team player and follow instruction
So what's in it for you?
We have work in Gisborne and up the coast so there's bound to be work available near you! Working with one of New Zealand's biggest civil construction companies you will learn new skills on the job while working within a great team environment. There is ongoing work available with big hours, and the opportunity for permanent work for the right candidates.
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310 or apply online today.