We are looking for Traffic Controllers (TC) to work on large long-term roading projects within the Bay Of Plenty Region.
Entry level position with training paid for, this is an opportunity to earn certification that can lead to full time employment and career progression.
If you already have your current TTM, TMO or STMS ticket and you are looking for a change then apply now, we have lots of positions for specalised roading crew with a class 2 licence and an STMS qualification.
What our employers are looking for:
- Physically fit
- Crew that have reliable transport to get to work
- Crew that turns up on time and wants ongoing work
- Currently in NZ and is legally allowed to work here
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, a MOJ check and an ACC check also.
- You will be able to work 8 - 12-hour shifts (some with early starts)
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Can work well in a team/crew environment
- Gets on well with all types of people
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life
- You are wanting a traffic management career
Best part of working with AWF:
- On-going work
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing training and development
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear provided by us
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Call the branch on 07 575 5782 to discuss further!