This is a great opportunity for Beginner and experienced Traffic Controllers. You will need to be a forward thinker, a problem solver and able to meet deadlines.
Ideally, you will have some onsite experience; however, training options may also be available. If you have excellent attention to detail, a responsible attitude towards workplace health and safety, work well in a team or alone, are reliable and take pride in your work, then we need to hear from you.
Ideally, you will be able to meet the following requirements:
- Have a Traffic Control Ticket- we can help you get this
- Have two contactable work references
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have your own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
You will get the following in return:
- Competitive market rates to match your skills and a weekly pay packet
- We will look after the paperwork so you get all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you are entitled to.
- Work with a great team who respect the skills you bring to the table and help further your career
- Be part of a company that looks after people. We will look out for you, keep you safe while you are on the job, and help you to step up the career ladder.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us at the Wellington City office on 0800 88 88 60 or 04 473 9915.