For the right people a Traffic Control Cadetship is on offer. NO experience or knowledge is required, they will train, teach, mentor, and develop you to your full potential so you can achieve your career goals.
Achieving your career goals means more money in your back pocket!
What are we looking for
- Good health and fitness
- Reliability with good work attitude
- Be a strong team player
- Work safely and follow all safety procedures
- Must be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid work visa, residency, or citizen status.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
A Traffic Control Cadetship offers
- A pathway to a permanent employment contract with a guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Job security in a turbulent and unpredictable current world pandemic
- Traffic management qualifications
- A career within traffic management with a strong performing construction company who have their construction order books full
- A supportive team environment with competitive pay rates
- 50+ hours per week
As NZ's largest recruitment company with a local presence, we work with New Zealand employers to recruit the people they need - we have a huge range of job opportunities. These businesses often don't have the time or internal resources to recruit the people themselves, which is where AWF comes in.
Our client's work in lots of different industries and sectors and what they need ranges from general staffing to semi-skilled workers and skilled trades people.
If you are excited about this and are looking for a new challenge, a new direction, or a completely new career pathway then back yourself and apply now.