Our Auckland CBD based Client require a Trade Assistant/Technician to start an exciting new assignment.
This is a temporary to permanent assignment with endless opportunity within a promising company whose calling is industrial cooling solutions.
Experience in this niche field is not necessary; We are looking for someone who is able to immerse themselves into a new trade and learn the necessary skills to complete the job successfully.
You will be assisting with the assembly the essential components of cooling towers inducing filters & fans. There will also be need to complete on site servicing and repair work working on shafts, bearings and fan wheels.
- Being mechanically minded and having genuine interest in the industry is a must
- At least two years of proven experience in a mechanical role
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- The ingenuity to troubleshoot for pre-existing and new installations
- Ability to use hand and power tools competently
- Administration and organization skills
- A clean class 1 license (plus ability to drive manual vehicles)
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Working with a well established company within a good team environment who view health and safety as a priority
- Competitive pay rate which would be reviewed upon receiving a permanent job offer
- The opportunity to learn a new skill within a niche market to help open doors for you in future
If this sounds like you please either apply online via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.