Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with many key companies who need skilled and motivated tradesmen (or women) for ongoing projects.
Your next role could be:
- Monday to Friday with extra time available
- Good rates plus holiday pay, paid weekly
- On-going work
Please apply if you:
- Have engineering experience - one role requires basic maintenance experience, the other requires MIG/stick welding
- Are professional and reliable
- Are healthy, fit and open to undertaking a variety of duties
- Are available for long term work and have the ability to commit
- OR would be available for temporary work for 1 - 6 months
- Have a fantastic can do attitude and work ethic
Please apply online - ensure you include your CV.
To be a shoo-in, you will have your own licence and transport, a clear criminal record and pass that drug screen (testing may also happen randomly on-site). A Site Safe ticket is also required, if yours is expired, we can book you on the next course.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and assist you to find the job you want. Apply today.
Keeping NZ working.